Conventional Mortgage Refinancing
Many homeowners choose to refinance their home loan into a conventional mortgage and remove mortgage insurance from their monthly payments once they have the equity position to do so. Also known as a conforming loan, these loans must conform to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac guidelines. Both Rate and Term refinancing and Cash out refinancing are available with conforming loans. Within the conventional loan guidelines, we can refinance your primary residence, second home and even your investment properties. If you are wondering if it is the right time to refinance into a conventional mortgage, talk to one of our mortgage professionals today.
We'd Be More Than Happy to Watch Your Rate for You.
Would you like Pete to watch your Interest Rate for you? Give us some basic information on your loan and Pete will contact you when he can lower your interest rate and lower your monthly payment.
13 Down Payment Programs you have NOT heard about - Get The Facts
- Other lenders will not share these programs with you
- These programs are for your 1st or 2nd Home
- Instructions on where to apply for these programs
How To Shop For Your Mortgage
- Learn the 3 ways to pay closing costs
- Learn how to avoid paying PMI or Mortgage Insurance
- Learn how to shop for your mortgage
- Learn how to get the lowest interest rate and the lowest closing costs